Your workforce can get the job done faster, safer, and with higher quality using Skylight on Recon Jet Pro. Even better – Skylight is configurable to support your specific manufacturing, service, or industrial scenario. Here’s how it works:
- Skylight on Jet Pro can handle harsh environments not suitable for smartphones, tablets, and PCs
- Skylight runs online or offline – wherever your job takes you
- The clear, offset display provides step-by-step task information, help instructions, and guidance
- Live HD video calls mean you can get immediate help from colleagues, wherever they are located
Use Skylight for real-time results – all while harnessing the power of existing back-end systems from SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, and others.
The Recon Jet Pro was built for high-intensity environments.
Workers need access to mission-critical, real-time information without taking their hands off the job. With its LCD display positioned just below the user’s right eye, Recon Jet Pro combines a smartphone-class wearable computer with an Android-based operating system.
The Recon Jet Pro can drive significant efficiency gains because it is built for the enterprise.
Device features include:
- Sunlight-readable display
- Swappable lenses
- Rugged design
- ANSI and EN-rated integrated safety lenses
- Water-resistant components
- Prescription-ready frames
- Lowest cost-per-device