While wearable technologies may still be in their infancy, there’s no denying the age of wearables is here to stay.
As enterprises and consumers alike embrace smart glasses and smart watches, the ecosystem of available wearables is growing at a rapid pace.
Download the white paper, “The Wearables Family Tree,” to discover:
- The path toward miniaturization, digitization, and convergence
- The surprising start for the visual and touch human-technology interface
- The production economies of scale that make today’s wearables possible
- How network advances blurred devices, apps, and the Internet
- The next wave fusing wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT) – the marriage of humans and machines at work